1. went to Barnes and Noble with the girls, bought two kid books and one scrap magazine, found gift card left over from Christmas, barely spent a dime.
2. Parker crawled across the room chasing a balloon! She’s officially crawling (when she wants to!) I am so proud of her! Tomorrow we break out the video camera!
3. Tracy and the kids came over, the kids love LOVE playing togther, got to hang with Tracy.
4. Bailey struggled to fall asleep after being so excited to have friends over, went up to rock her, we sang together (she is now singing with me!) and she fell asleep in my arms…she’s almost two and the days of her falling asleep in my arms are just about over…cherished this time tonight.
5. Got my Usborne box of goodies tonight! Lots of books and lots of reading to get ready for my first show coming up in KC. So excited about this new venture. WANT TO HOST A PARTY?!?
6. Tracy came back over without kids and we talked Usborne tonight… thanks for all the support Trac! Love hanging with her!
What I love about my life is all the little things that add up to make it so good. I am extremely blessed and try to recognize that each and every day.
Tomorrow Kelsey is coming over to watch the girls all day so C and I can work in the yard in preparation of Bails bday party a week from tomorrow. Then I have set up at Emmanuel for Crewsapalooza (if you don’t go to Emmanuel I’m not explaining what that is b/c it’s too much) all afternoon and the event itself most of the day Sunday. Busy weekend. TGIF?