cruise around at these…
1. I am in love with the creativity that went into THIS website! Love it.
2. And he’s dating HER who’s blog is one of my favs! Her photographic creativity is out of this world! Adore her!
3. I love vinyl decals for walls. I don’t have any, but if I ever buy some I will start with THESE.
4. I am obsessed with invites. And if I ever don’t want to design my own I might start HERE!
5. When we have more money my kids will have the cutest shoes! Like THESE!
6. I think THIS would make a great birthday gift!
7. I started a Bible study this week and the kids each have a Bible school class during the same time. In just two weeks Bailey has been talking more about God and Jesus than she ever has. We read our Bible (a children’s one of course) more than we used to and she loves talking about Gensis 1:1 which is what they learned about this week. And I will be buying THIS book asap b/c I think they’ll love it!
8. I love THIS idea and might do it for Christmas this year!
And I promise I will be back asap to tell you what has been happening this week! Big changes and lots of big sessions has me light years past the busy point. Today we had a big commercial shoot, tomorrow is a home movie shoot and Sunday we have a sweet newborn. Oh and this week starts my official fall sessions. Which means I’m shooting constantly. Which is really exciting!
Enjoy your Saturday! And if you are in St. Louis go to Emmanuel Episcopal Church tomorrow morning for their annual BOOT SALE (a big garage sale)… according to my mom they have lots of great stuff this year! 8 South Bompart in Webster!